The Live Streaming Summit, part of the Streaming Media West show taking place on Nov. 2/3, will wrap up with a panel discussion examining the state of live streaming in 2017 and looking at where it’s headed in the future. Will its growth continue unfettered, or are there roadblocks that will slow the expansion? What are the key technical and business challenges it faces? And what role will new technologies like HEVC, HDR, 4K, and VR/360° play in the live streaming of tomorrow?
- Moderator: Chris Knowlton, Partner & Chief Strategy Officer – BlueFrame Technology
- Panelist: Dan Swiney, Manager, Live Production and Streaming – LinkedIn Media Productions
- Panelist: Dror Gill, CTO – Beamr
- Panelist: Aaron Ruiz, Business Development Manager – Streamlabs
- Panelist: John Petrocelli, CEO – Bulldog Digital Media
- Panelist: Rob Hedrick, Director of Broadcast Operations and Supervising Producer – National Hot Rod Association
- Panelist: Skip Pizzi, Vice President, Technology Education and Outreach – National Association of Broadcasters
You can sign up online for a discounted conference pass by using the code DR100 and I even have a few free passes to give away. Re-tweet out “I want a pass for the Streaming Media West conference in CA on Nov. 2/3 – #smwest ” and I’ll pick some free winners every day!