Live streaming continues to dominate content on social media. What sort of ROI can publishers achieve with an effective social streaming strategy? What sorts of production workflows are best? This Live Streaming Summit panel discussion, part of the Streaming Media West show taking place on Nov. 2/3, brings together leading brands, media companies, and influencers to share their social media streaming stories and discuss what they’ve learned and what their plans are for the future.
- Moderator: Claudia Barbiero, VP of Marketing, Americas – LiveU
- Panelist: Dustin Butler, Technical Director and Producer of Live Content – Funny or Die
- Panelist: Troy Witt, President – Take One Productions, Inc.
- Panelist: David Compton, President – Oomba TV
- Panelist: Mike Sheckles, Director of Technology – The Young Turks
You can sign up online for a discounted conference pass by using the code DR100 and I even have a few free passes to give away. Re-tweet out “I want a pass for the Streaming Media West conference in CA on Nov. 2/3 – #smwest ” and I’ll pick some free winners every day!